Embarking on a move to migrate to Australia can often be exciting. However, the complexity of the application process can mean that it also becomes an overwhelming event at the same time.
At Kabo Lawyers, we aim to ensure that our clients maintain their peace of mind throughout the entire application preparation, lodgement and finalisation process. To assist with making sure that our clients are kept fully aware of what is going on with their visa applications, we have formed a team of experienced practitioners from various backgrounds to advise our clients in several languages accordingly.
Our migration team consists of:
- Konfir Kabo
English and Bahasa Indonesia
- Andy Ellen
Senior Migration Consultant
English, French and Japanese
- Winston Ng
- Lauraine Nguyen
Our migration services include:
- SkillSelect Expression of Interests (EOI) and visa applications
- General Skilled Migration (GSM)
- Employer Nomination Scheme (ENS)
- Regional Skilled Migration Scheme (RSMS)
- 457 Employer Sponsored Temporary Work Visas
- Skilled State Nomination Visas
- Business/Investment Visas
- Spouse/Partner Visas
- Parent Visas
- Visitors Visas
- Student Visas
- Family Migration
In addition, we can also assist with:
- Unlawful Status
- Migration Review Tribunal (MRT) Appeals
- Federal Circuit Court (FCC) Applications
- High Court of Australia (HCA) Applications
- Ministerial Intervention
- Student Exclusion Notices
- Internal/External Academic Review
- and many more…
Fees for our migration services are mostly charged on a competitive lump sum basis which will be agreed with you at our first consultation. In all other cases, our rates will be charged per hourly as per the rate of the lawyer responsible for your matter.
The Migration team are also affiliated with AustConnect.
Office of the Migration Agents Registration Authority Code of conduct.