Whether our clients need to protect their assets in a financial agreement or need us to advocate for them in a time of marital separation or breakdown of relationship, we offer our family law expertise.
At Kabo Lawyers we understand the issues that our clients face in family law matters, and we do our utmost to support their interests and uphold their values throughout the entire process.
Our fees are set out at the beginning and discussed at each stage of the matter. We aim to keep costs low and generate the best outcome for our clients.
Kabo Lawyers have experience in a number of areas including:
- Financial agreements – before, during and after divorce or breakdown of relationship
- De facto and same sex relationships
- Maintenance – spousal and child
- Family violence and intervention orders
- Consent orders and parenting plans
- Dispute resolution
- Property and parenting settlements and litigation
- Divorce and separation
- Child support
- Family Court of Australia matters
- Federal Circuit Court of Australia matters
- Magistrates’ Court of Victoria matters